Thursday, January 23, 2014

Assignment I am most proud of...

       I am most proud of my who are you video because it was my favorite assignment. I feel because I liked the assignment I did better on it in general. I really liked that we got to do what we wanted and we got to do something that defined us. I knew once we got the assignment that I wanted to do video games but I didn't know how I was going to portray it so it was interesting for other people. I then thought back to all the art I had made about the video games that I play and decided to show the artistic side because that would be better than people watching me kill stuff. This assignment impacted my learning because I learned that if you like something you'll do much better on it than if you hated it. I also learned a lot about the people in our class from this assignment.


No comments:

Post a Comment