Monday, January 6, 2014

Culture Clash



  1. What were the successes (what did you learn) and challenges of this project AND how did you deal with the difficulties?
My culture clash was ultimately a success because the picture looked funny and that is what I was going for. Although the photo was not as realistic as possible it looked good for me. I learned that photoshop is much easier to use than I previously thought. Some challenges in this image was when images only had like half of the full object that I wanted. But I dealt with these difficulties by putting those objects in the corners so you only saw the bit that was available.
2. Grade yourself, based on the criteria below, 1-4 and explain why: I would give myself a 3 because I followed all the basic parameters for the project. I also did a good job making sure the pictures imported fit in with the scene. However I think I could’ve added a little more to make it more realistic. I could have given everyone a shadow to make them look real but unfortunately I didn’t think of that  until it was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment